Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flower Barrel

My blogs are usually much longer. But this is a short one and on the spur of the moment, prompted by my girlfriend Pati.  A few months ago a bought a half wooden barrel, put it in front of my home, filled it with dirt and planting mix and bought a few small starter plants. I have no idea what any of them are except for the Snapdragon. Well, I guess my thumb turned green and everything just took off. The white plant was only a fifth the size it has now grown too and almost touches the ground. I have to say that I am so damn proud of my little flower barrel, I just had to write this post and show you the picture I took the other day. The purple one is very fragrant too. I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't like what I write...too bad!